Chocolatier APPLY NOW
Coco88 Chocolate is a family owned chocolate company with a vision to become an Australian household brand.
With a focus on combining premium quality ingredients with delicate flavours and beautiful textures, each product is created by hand with artisanship and attention to detail.
The Coco88 product range includes bonbons, bars, enrobed pralines, panned confectionery, biscuits and lots of other chocolate treats.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Chocolatier include:
- Making chocolate bonbons, pralines, bars and other chocolate products to the highest quality and in an efficient manner.
- Chocolate tempering, moulding, panning and enrobing of chocolates.
- Preparation and baking of biscuits.
- Preparation of confit, honeycomb, ganaches, bases and fillings involving cooking
- Cleaning and polishing chocolate moulds.
- General cleaning and handling duties involved in working in a food safe and high-
quality food production environment.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in artisan chocolate production is essential
- A passion for producing high-quality products
- Great attitude, fun, reliable and has a strong work ethic
- Team player, always offering a helping hand and has a willingness to learn
- A good understanding of food health and safety requirements
- General cleaning and maintenance
Normal operating hours are 7:30am to 4:00pm Monday to Friday. These hours may vary depending on seasonality and will be agreed to in advance with some flexibility required during seasonal periods including Saturdays and Sundays.
- Working with new state of the art equipment
- Surrounded by chocolate all day!
- Fun and quirky working environment
- Free parking available on site
- Generous Staff discounts
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent|||Pemulwuy, NSW|||||||||uv6sUWcBBqhFe6B.|||FULL_TIME|||AUD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false