COVID-19 Update: Please expect a possible delay on orders. The current challenges presented by the pandemic mean there are delays within the freight and delivery network. Our delivery partner Australia Post is experiencing delays due to a high volume of parcels in their network. Whilst these delays are out of our control we are doing everything we can to ensure that our parcels are to the required standard during these delays. This means we are putting more effort into packaging to accomodate the delays. We politely ask that you bear with us during this challenging time.
WHERE DO WE SHIP TO?
We are currently shipping to NSW, ACT, VIC, SA, TAS & QLD.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Any order over $79 SHIPPING IS FREE!! But if you can't meet that amount then don't stress, we have very affordable shipping cost at $14.95.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
COVID-19 Update: Please note that these delivery estimates are without the current delays experienced by Australia Post. Please allow an extra 2-3 business days for metro cities and 3+ business days for remote locations.
All deliveries are estimates and are delivered within the express delivery network*.
NSW - SYDNEY: 1-2 Business Days
NSW - REGIONAL: 2-4 Business Days
VIC - MELBOURNE: 1-2 Business Days
VIC - REGIONAL: 2-4 Business Days
QLD - BRISBANE / GOLD COAST: 1-2 Business Days
QLD - REGIONAL: 2-4 Business Days
TAS - HOBART: 1-2 Business Days
TAS - REGIONAL: 2-4 Business Days
SA - ADELAIDE: 1-2 Business Days
SA - REGIONAL: 2-4 Business Days
We love our Chocolate and want to make sure it gets the best treatment possible. We get many questions about how we ship and if your chocolates will arrive safely, especially during hot weather. We ensure this by doing a few things:
- Orders will only be dispatched Monday - Thursday to avoid your package sitting in the depot over the weekend - We don't want it to melt, do we!
- You will only receive your order between Monday - Friday, unless it is a public holiday.
- We will include 1 ice pack in each order to make sure the contents stay cool during warmer months.
- We use insulated bubble wrap to keep heat out of the box and contain the coolness of the ice pack.
- In extreme weather conditions we will hold off on sending your order. Instead, we will contact you to organise another delivery date to make sure you're aware of the delay.
- Each order will receive tracking notifications so you can see its journey and make sure you're home to collect it.
- Please note: Once your Chocolates arrive we cannot control how it is stored. So take care of it by storing it correctly (not in warm areas such as cars, near the window, or outside for a long period of time).
Contact us on (02) 9636 9535 between the hours of 9am – 4pm Monday – Friday if you require any special delivery requirements.
CAN I PICK UP MY ORDER FROM YOUR STORE?
Yes, you certainly can. We offer a free pick up service from our store located in Pemulwuy, NSW. Simply select the In-Store Pick Up option during checkout and nominate a date and time for collection.
Our address is 44 / 2 - 4 Picrite Close, Pemulwuy NSW, 2145. If you've never been to the shop before we recommend using Google Maps for directions. Unfortunately other navigation apps are inaccurate with our position.
We're located approximately 1km away from Raging Waters and down the road from the Berry Patch Day Care Centre.
RETURNS, REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
We advise customers to order carefully as we cannot exchange or refund goods due to their perishable nature.
Cancellations and refunds are acceptable if your order has not yet been dispatched. Once your order has left our shop we can no longer process a refund. We have implemented our 'Happiness Guarantee' for customers who have received damaged goods.
Our happiness guarantee are for orders that have been received in an unacceptable condition. If you experience this please contact us so that we can arrange either a refund or a replacement. Please note that refunds or replacements are approved at our discretion.
We cannot be held responsible for orders that are not handled with care after delivery.